My 2014 520D SE was €5,000 cheaper through ukcarimports and it looks like it should, now my mate Noel is looking to buy one as well.
- Eamonn F. - N Dublin - Apr 2016
Best value I ever got in a car! I saved at least €2,000 on my 2010 320D
- Paddy B. - N Dublin - Oct 2013
I would recommend using the service based on the quality and price of the 2011 Saab 9-3 I bought through them
- Liam H. - S Dublin - Oct 2013
My 2012 Octavia Estate with less than 20K miles was cheaper than anything here with 60K miles. I thought - well - I buy everything else online, why not a car!
- Tony F. - Wicklow - Jan 2014
Very happy with our Grand Scenic Privilege Tom Tom. Great service and no hassle.
- Tobias H. - S Dublin - Feb 2014
Bought an A6 S Line for 3 grand less than here, top service, everything ran like clockwork. Would use their service again.
- Bill M. - Cork - Feb 2014
I learned about their service when my brother bought a 3 series in 2013. My Passat CC GT 170bhp was cheaper by about €2,000.
- Tom B. - Wexford - Mar 2014
Searched everywhere for my Mini in 'oxygen' blue, the regular updates to the site meant new options almost daily, and helped me find my one.
- Audrey A. - Kildare - Mar 2014
Bought a Premium I40 Estate for €2,000 less. Came as described on the 2 reports. They have my endorsement.
- Sean C. - Waterford - April 2014
Saved €3,000 with UK Car Imports.
- Richie B. - Kildare - April 2014
Prices are too high here and we had to go to England to get a Qashqai+2 with our budget, but didn’t have the time to go ourselves. UK Car Imports did everything for us and I would recommend them.
- Orla H. - N Dublin - April 2014
Great service, simple and straightforward, and got a really nice convertible at a great price.
- Deirdre G. - N Dublin - April 2014
Went to a few local garages looking for an A5 auto coupe and they all told me they couldn’t be got! Got one no hassle with UK imports
- Ed M. - Kildare - May 2014
Found a clean low tax FR-V 6 seater with UK Car Imports, will be back for our next car!
- Ross E. - Cork - June 2014
I couldn’t get an A4 Allroad in white here. I would have paid at least €4,000 more in Ireland.
- Alan S. - Wicklow - June 2014
Top spec ‘SEL’ and I’d say there’s not many in Galway! Special price too.
- Kevin C. - Galway - July 2014
Best price for XC60 R Design anywhere I looked, came in good as new.
- Noel C. - Mayo - July 2014
Very helpful in getting my new white Yaris, inspected and did all the VRT which was great as I am South African and not familiar with the process.
- Gillian B. - Wexford - August 2014
Wanted an A5 Special Edition with a body kit to be fitted. They organised it all, shipping to AutoVogue in Stafordshire from BCA Birmingham and back to Dublin.
- Michael M. - Cork - Sept 2014
We always drove VW's and wanted an MPV for our family, we are very happy with our Sharan.
- Loretta K. - N Dublin - November 2014
My car was written off and the best value I could find for cash was through UK Car Imports. I have recommended them to my friends.
- Nicholas D - Cork - Dec 2014
Auto MINI S Cooper’s are hard to find here, my wife only drive’s automatics. It’s a unique service.
- Colin F. - N Dublin - Jan 2015
I am part of a band and we needed a van/crew cab to gig around the country, our Ford Transit is ideal and came at the right price.
- Jack S. - Sligo - Apr 2015
I have bought from BCA before and had planned to go over myself but it worked out cheaper and easier with UK Car Imports.
- Chris L. - Galway - April 2015
My Passat GT with 120K miles was €1,000 cheaper than the one my friend bought in the North.
- Gary M. - Offaly - May 2015
Picked us up from the airport in our new Grand Picasso, completed all the paperwork, best service we ever had.
- Patrick B. - Kerry/US - May 2015
This version of the BMW 1 series in petrol is very rare here and prices are strong. Besides a very good price I also bought a warranty and paid them to complete the VRT.
- Diago B - N Dublin - Sept 2015
A lot of choice at the right price, including my Peugeot 5008, can’t fault the service.
- Denis C. - Galway - Sept 2015
We were able to afford a 2011 low mileage V60 Sportswagon for the same price as a 2010 high mileage Irish car – it was an easy decision to make.
- Kate G. - N Dublin - Sept 2015
Saved me €2,000 and a long journey to the UK. My boyfriend is also looking to buying through UK Car Imports.
- Laura M. - Cork - Sept 2015
As a small trader I can’t get better quality, lower priced cars elsewhere. I’ve bought 4 cars to date with them. Can’t recommend them highly enough.
- Alan F. - Clare - Oct 2015
Pleasure to do business with them.
- Larry T. - N Dublin - Oct 2015
I am really delighted with the TT that I bought through UK Car Imports, it’s replacing my old TT and I have and will recommend their service to my friends and family.
- Evin C. - N Dublin - Nov 2015
Bought my 2015 Volvo XC60 SE LUX AUTO for €4,000 less with UK Car Imports. Excellent service and I will be back for my next car.
- Colin D. - S Dublin - Jan 2016
It was a busy time for us and as well buying our new 2012 VW Touareg their service delivered it to us.
- John M. - Sligo - Jan 2016
My sister is very happy with her new 2012 E220.
- Marius A. - S Dublin - Jan 2016
Trying to find a Ford Galaxy Titanium auto was difficult, UK Car Imports list had the car we wanted and saved us €2,500. I highly recommend them.
- Barry C. - S Dublin - Feb 2016
The car drove like a dream back down to Wexford last night and I'm really thrilled with it. Thank you for everything.
- Lisa S. - Wexford - Feb 2016
My wife and I finally found a 2 door Jeep Wrangler Sahara with ukcarimports. We saved thousands.
- Will M. - S Dublin - Feb 2016
Nice cheap Ford Fiesta and much easier to use their service as I’m based in Sligo than go over myself.
- Brendan L. - Sligo - March 2016
Very impressed with the price I paid for my 2012 Passat Sport 170 Estate, anything similar in Ireland was €3,000 more.
- Brendan M. - Galway - March 2016
Really wanted the Black exterior and half-cream leather interior in the Passat CC GT and I found what I wanted on ukcarimports. I saved €2,000 and no doubt I will buy with them again.
- Dara D. - Galway - Apr 2016
I always buy in the UK, came across ukcarimports and bought a rare Golf GTD-L DSG for cheaper than anything in the UK. Had everything, main dealer history, great condition and an AA report. I will use their service again.
- Donal R. - S Dublin - Apr 2016
Not a bother with my 2013 520D M SPORT, Richard helped me with the VRT. Similar cost €6,000 more on carzone and I got the colour I wanted.
- James K. - N Dublin - Apr 2016
I saved €2,000 on my 2011 Insignia SRI .
- Shane I. - S Dublin - Apr 2016
This is how I plan to buy my cars from now on. I am delighted with my 2011 Ford Focus Sport.
- Tom N. - Cork - Apr 2016
Arrived exactly as described on the condition report and I saved €5,000 by buying my 2013 A5 SE Technik Sportsback with ukcarimports.
- Sam D. - S Dublin - May 2016