Available on any vehicle purchase from UK Car Imports
...If you need Temporary Finance to access our Auction Buyer Service to buy an auction car from the UK, we can help.....
- Irish Banks and Finance companies will not provide loans to buy a vehicle on foreign registration plates. Banks require security against an Irish asset to secure their loan. While this policy makes sense for the banks it prevents Irish car buyers from using finance to access the choice and value on offer in the UK.
- Our Finance offer allows Irish buyers to buy through our Auction Buyer Service with a temporary 2 week offer until your loan clears.
- In brief, once you get finance pre-approval from your bamk/credit union we will buy the car at auction on your behalf, complete Irish registration and then you pay us back! Simple! We call this 'Bridging Finance', were we provide the funding until your car has an irish registration and then the loan will become available.
- Finance pre-approval is not a problem even though the car identified in the application will be UK registered. This is common in Ireland as so many cars for sale are UK registered. Finance can be approved but would not be released until the Irish registration is complete. Finance can be arranged with any bank of Credit Union of your preference.
- Once finance is pre-approved you can then choose the car from ourAuction Buyer Service list you wish to bid on.
- We do need you to make a deposit before we will bid and buy, DEPOSIT = 20% of the final price of the vehicle INCLUDING VRT. To give an example of how the deposit of 20% is calculated.....eg Car price at auction = €10,000, our fee (€295) + transport (€400-50)+ registration (€99) + VRT (€2,000) giving a Final price of €12,794. The deposit of 20% = €2,559 in this example.
- We do take Trade-ins which are sometimes used as the deposit. Visit our page on Trade ins to submit your car information.
- We will then bid at auction to the budget you have set, following a successful bid we will complete the purchase (Bridging Finance) and organise transport to our premises in Dublin.
- To allow you draw down your loan we will complete VRT registration and attach Irish plates.
- Once we receive payment then your car will be ready to collect. It's a unique and offer and we don't charge anymore for the 'Bridging Finance'. Our fee of €794.00 reflects the services provided and costed on our home page.
- €295 - Auction Buyer Service fee.
- €400 - Transport - this will be €450 for transport from the South.
- €99 - VRT registration & plate attachment.
- A full range of services including a 12 month warranty for €295 are available.
Our unique finance service offer opens up the choice and value in the UK used car market for Irish customers for the first time.